Bruce Campbell poses for facial references needed for his Possessed Ash make-up in Evil Dead 2.
The scene in The Philadelphia Story where James Stewart’s character is talking to Cary Grant while drunk, Stewart decided to start hiccuping in the scene and didn’t tell Grant. When he starts hiccuping, you can see Cary Grant looking down and grinning. Since the hiccup wasn’t scripted, Grant was on the verge of breaking out laughing and had to compose himself quickly. The scene required only one take (x).
The Who on tour with Herman’s Hermits & Blues Magoos, 1967. Photo by Tom Wright.
1. Changes (Phil Ochs)
2. Girl From The North Country (Bob Dylan)
3. Needle Of Death (Bert Jansch)
4. Early Morning Rain (Gordon Lightfoot)
5. Crazy (Willie Nelson)
6. Reason To Believe (Tim Hardin)
7. If You Could Only Read My Mind (Gordon Lightfoot)
8.On The Road Again (Willie Nelson)
9. Since I Met You Baby (Ivory Joe Hunter)
10. My Hometown (Bruce Springsteen)
11. I Wonder If I Care As Much (Everly Brothers)